Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Knitted bow

[caption id="attachment_86" align="aligncenter" width="612"] Knitting - better than crochet, right?[/caption]

Time to dig out the needles (my trusted bamboo lovelies) for a swift knitted bow. Yes, it's floppy and would be much sturdier if crocheted – but I can't crochet **sad face** No matter how many times I've tried to teach myself, or others have sat patiently with me, or YouTube videos watched, I just can't seem to get my head around it. I think my main issue is that I can't see the stitches – not like I can with knitting anyway. Also it doesn't help that everyone who **can** crochet always comes out with the same, "Oh, but it's eeeeeeeasy," shenanigans. It's not feckin' easy, it's really really difficult, m'kay? I am giving crochet one last chance. We have a really cool cover project coming up – basically, if I can't learn to crochet with it, I'm never going to. It's do or die for you and me, Crochet – do or die!

So anyway. This knitted bow. Perfectly wondrous in its un-crochetedness, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment